The Friedrichstadt Church is the smaller building next to the domed tower (entrance on Charlottenstraße). The Huguenot 1000-strong community, which became German-speaking, shares the building on the Gendarmenmarkt with the Evangelical Church community and the French-speaking Protestant community.
The interior of the church is in a simple style, in keeping with the tradition of the Reformation. An exception to this is the organ with its gold-leaf carving: the eye of God, surrounded by a corona. This extravagant decorative piece, dating from 1754/55, is the only original piece in the church that has survived from before the war!
Sun. 0930hrs Evangelical Church service, 1100hrs French Church of Berlin (Huguenots) Reformed service, 1100hrs Protestant French-speaking service in the George Casalis room in the basement.
More information can be found on the French Friedrichstadt Church homepage